Information on personal data processing
Due to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), please, be advised that ABS processes your personal data.
Asseco Business Solutions SA, seated in Lublin, at ul. Konrada Wallenroda 4C, (KRS 28257) becomes the data controller upon their receipt.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by traditional mail by writing to the address given above or by electronic mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be processed by ABS for the following purposes:
- to contact you in relation to contracts you are not a party to but your personal data has been obtained by ABS in connection with their performance,
- to enable ABS to carry out a direct marketing of its products and services, including–if you so consent–the sending of commercial information by electronic means (e.g. invitations to ABS’s events or information about ABS’s products and services),
- to determine damages, claim damages or defend against claims,
- to monitor and enhance of the quality of provided services, including the handling of complaints,
i.e. based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, that is, on our legitimate interest, in which case you have the right to object to processing; your objection shall be effective from the time of its submission as regards marketing purposes while in other cases it shall be valid unless we prove the existence of legally valid grounds to continue the processing that override your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms or prove grounds to determine or claim damages or defend against claims,
- to comply with a legal obligation (compliance with the laws), including for accounting and tax purposes and in connection with the book-keeping operations, i.e. based on Article 6(1)(c) GDPR,
- to perform a contract that you are or may be a party to; or to take steps, upon your request, before entering into such a contract, such action including the provision of services to you, to maintain your account in one of our services, i.e. based on Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
ABS intends to keep your data for the above-listed purposes and for no longer than necessary to achieve them, that is:
- in relation to the processing of your personal data in connection with the performance of an agreement that you are a party to–for the term of such an agreement,
- in relation to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of ABS’s products and services–until the date of your objection to process your personal data.
After this time, the data shall be stored for purposes, to the extent and for as long as required by the law or to determine damages, claim damages or defend against claims.
You shall have the right to request ABS, at any time, to enable you to access your personal data and to transfer, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data.
You shall also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Having received your objection, ABS shall no longer be able to process your personal data unless it proves that there are (i) legally valid grounds to continue the processing that override your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or (ii) grounds to determine or claim damages or defend against claims.
You shall have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office), when, in your opinion, the processing violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
In the case of obtaining personal data from you, its submission may be required for the conclusion of, and performance under, an agreement concluded with you. Failure to submit your personal data shall prevent the conclusion of, or performance under, an agreement concluded between you and ABS. In some cases, the law may impose on ABS an obligation to obtain your personal data, e.g. for tax or accounting purposes. In other cases, submission of your personal data shall be voluntary but failure to do so may make it impossible to serve the purposes listed above (e.g. ABS will not be able to send you any communication about its products).
ABS processes the following categories of personal data:
Your name and surname and any of the following categories: e-mail address, telephone number, geographical address, and–if a contract has been concluded–the relevant identifier, such as personal identification number PESEL or tax identification number NIP
– in any case, the processing shall be restricted only to data that is necessary to achieve a given purpose.
ABS has obtained your personal data directly from you or through another entity that ABS cooperates with or from the public domain (e.g. Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej–CEIDG i.e. the Central Records and Information on Sole Traders).
ABS may make the collected personal data available to its business partners, customers and other entities contracted by ABS as well as to banks, authorities supervising public health services, and debt collectors–always to the extent relevant for the purpose of processing, in particular regarding the performance of an agreement that you are a party to or under which you are rendered services by ABS.
Under no circumstances shall ABS use your data for automated decision-making that may affect your legal situation.
Asseco Business Solutions SA
We are part of the international Asseco Group, a European market leader in proprietary software. The Group designs and delivers technologies that support the operations and development of over 100,000 companies and organisations. The companies of the Asseco Group operate in dozens of geographies worldwide.
Asseco Business Solutions S.A.
ul. Konrada Wallenroda 4c
Tel. +48 81 535 30 00
© Asseco Business Solutions